A winter wedding at the Myth in Oakland County is spectacular. The windows provide a scenic view of the golf course and the knotty pine interior has a warm feeling. Snow flakes add to the majestic ambiance for your reception.
Rustic Wedding Hall
The twinkle lighting on the ceiling beams is festive, but wont look like a Holiday party. On a snowy day, you’ll feel like you’re in the middle of a snow globe for your dream wedding. See what extras are included in a winter wedding package by opening the link below:
Reasons to choose the winter wedding season at the MYTH:
- Room fee is waived ($900) Mid-November through April
- Buffet, Bar, Light appetizer, cider doughnut display, tax and services included
- Ceremony can be held in the reception room with a bridal room to use
- Chair fee for the gold Chiavare chairs are waived ($5 each)
- Room minimums are 125 adults for Friday or Saturdays
- Self Coat Check is available for a winter weddings
Call or text the MYTH banquet coordinator directly at (586) 651-2781 for winter wedding information. Date availability can be determined in minutes.
Myth banquets is open all season. The Myth golf and banquets is a premier choice any time of year, with amazing barn-like architecture, and windows overlooking a golf course. Myth golf course is between Rochester and Lake Orion. The banquet hall lists all pricing on the website, as well as a vendor list to help plan your wedding and details.