A winter wedding or a Sunday summer wedding at the Myth in Oakland County is spectacular. The windows provide a scenic view of the golf course and the knotty pine interior has a warm feeling. During winter weddings, Snow flakes add to the majestic ambiance for your reception.
Rustic Wedding Hall
The twinkle lighting on the ceiling beams is festive, but wont look like a Holiday party. On a snowy day, you’ll feel like you’re in the middle of a snow globe for your dream wedding. See what extras are included in a winter wedding package by opening the link below:
Reasons to choose the winter wedding season at the MYTH:
- Lower Prices Mid-November through April
- Buffet, Bar, Light appetizer, and tax and services are included
- Ceremony can be held in the reception room with a bridal room to use
- Chair fee for the gold Chiavare chairs are waived ($5 each)
- Room minimums are 125 adults for Friday, Saturdays, or Sundays
- Self Coat Check is available for a winter weddings
Call or text the MYTH banquet coordinator directly at (586) 651-2781 for winter wedding information. Date availability can be determined in minutes.
Myth banquets is open all season. The Myth golf and banquets is a premier choice any time of year, with amazing barn-like architecture, and windows overlooking a golf course. Myth golf course is between Rochester and Lake Orion. The banquet hall lists all pricing on the website, as well as a vendor list to help plan your wedding and details.