BANQUET HALL TERMS
See the banquet hall terms here.The Myth banquet hall staff strives for your wedding reception to go as smoothly as possible.
When you make your initial $1,000 deposit to hold the Myth wedding reception date, you will be required to sign a contract for that date.Call Laura at 586-651-2781 for date availability, tours, or to request a quote and contract by e-mail.
Payment Toward Minimum
Four months prior to your wedding date, the minimum contract will need to be paid in full. Simply mail your check in with the wedding date on the memo.
The 2 Week Final Meeting
Two weeks before your wedding day, your actual count above the minimum contract, a final seating diagram, and all balances are due including choices from the popular upgrades and your menu choices.Things to have ready for the final 2 week prior to Wedding meeting:
- Adult count including vendors at the package price,
- Children 12 years and under $10 for package price.
- Chair count in room matching the final count (vendors can be seated elsewhere)
- Appetizer charges include adults and 12-5 yrs (not vendors)
- Popular upgrade choices
- Menu decisions
- Payment due by check or cash
- Tax and service charge applies to all food and beverage
- Ceremony chair count (if applicable)
- Room fee
Minimum Adult Guest Counts:
Friday or Sunday banquet hall receptions require a minimum of 100 adult guests.
Saturday banquet hall receptions require a minimum of 150 adult guests.
Please ask about minimum balance requirements for Saturdays including extras for premium dates during peak season
(June through mid November)